STEIN EXPLORER XP – Chainsaw Boots (Class 1 – 20 m/s)
The EXPLORER XP is a technical Chainsaw Boot offering the wearer class 1 chainsaw protection (20m/s) to the requirements of EN ISO 17249:2013 with the added benefit of EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 – Midsole Penetration Protection.
The Leather offers water-repellency whilst remaining breathable with added protection to the lower boot by means of the 360-degree rubber rand providing protection from knocks and scrapes.
Wearer comfort is gained through a climate-regulating membrane SYMPATEX which protects against external moisture and maintains breathability.
Fitted with Roller Bearing eyelets and a double riveted speed lace system allows the upper to be tightened in the correct places giving the wearer the best fit possible.
EXPLORER XP main application is as a General Ground Worker boot
- EN ISO 17249:2013 – Class 1 (20m/s) Chainsaw Protection
- EN ISO 20345:2011 – S3 – SRC – HRO
- Manufactured in Portugal
- Premium Leather min 2.5mm
- Stability Control Sole
- SYMPATEX Climate-regulating membrane
- 200J Steel Toecap
- S3 Mid-Sole Protection
- Double riveted speed lace system
- Roller bearing eyelets
- STEIN® is a registered trademark of Fletcher Stewart (Stockport) Limited
- KRIEGER® is a registered trademark of Fletcher Stewart (Stockport) Limited
STEIN Information Notice to Users – EN17249_2013 (428.21 kB)