Wildfire Fire Resistant Women’s Chainsaw Trousers with Stretch for Bushfire Crews (New)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $101.25 with More info
Bushfire crews used to have to make do with outdated, heavy chainsaw protection. Wildfire from Clogger changes that. A 120% 4 way stretch FR outer with maximum flex for easy movement. Remarkably tough. Fire resistant to the core with every component fully FR including our proprietary Arrestex FR chainsaw fabric. The future of chainsaw protection for Bushfire crews is here.
This model is specifically designed to provide a better fit for women.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997 for chainsaw protection to exceed 20 m/s
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance
- All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- 4-way 120% stretch, tough FR outer for ease of movement and extended life
- Uses ArrestexFR fire-resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and quick drying
- Heavy duty metal studs provide extra strength when using suspenders.
High-back and elasticized waist ensures a snug fit that flexes with movement while keeping you warm on winter days
- Opening in bottom hem of both leg for removal of debris
- Extra large belt loops to fit a 60 mm belt
- Two zipped hip pockets and a cargo style pocket on the left thigh for ease of access
- Total weight only 1.1 kg (Medium)
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand