Atom 458 Deluxe Domestic 2-Stroke Lawn Edger
For small to large size lawns. Powered by 26HPE Atom designed high performance commercial engine.
Engine: Atom designed 26HPE high performance 2-Stroke commercial engine(500+ hours). Certified to meet Euro5 emission requirements.
Max Power Rating: 0.9Kw (1.2Hp)
Fuel: 50:1 petrol/oil mix
Weight: 7.5kg (16.8lbs)
Blades: 271mm (10 2/3”)
Maximum edging depth garden plots: 75mm (3”)
Gear box reduction: 3:54:1 Hardened spiral bevel gears
Wheel: Large easy rolling 150mm (6”) wheel. Very manoeuvrable.
Power Drive: Solid precision 12mm diameter shafts with 4 sealed ball bearings
- Trigger switch control with safety interlock.
- Strong steel tube handle bars.
- High quality Atom commercial engine (500+ hours). Designed and made in Australia with Australian and imported components. Includes –
- 3 piece forged full crankshaft
- Nickelsil-chrome cylinder
- Dual piston rings
- Long life quality
- Heavy duty automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes.
- Easy lifting carrying handle.
- All Position height adjustment.
- Edge Guide.
- Exclusive 4-blade cutting system. Longest 271mm (102/3”) hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer life and neater cutting.
- Constant height spring return pivoting debris deflector.
- Large, easy rolling 150mm (6”) wheel with wheel-barrow manoeuvrability.
- Fully enclosed blades guard.
- Precision ground solid steel drive shaft with hardened precision. Spiral Bevel 3.54:1 reduction gears for high torque to drive long blades. Ball bearings used throughout.
- Cross brace for extra stability.
- Comfortable air cushion bio-rubber handle grips.
NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO AUSTRALIAN ONLINE SALES
When will I get my items?
Orders are sent within 3 days. If there is any delay we will contact you. If you have an enquiry regarding your order please contact email@example.com or phone 1800 225 450.
When will I know when to pick up my order from Dealer?
Goods will be available for collection when you receive notification (phone or email) from the dealer. Allow 5 to 7 days for NSW, Victoria, Southern Queensland and 7 to 10 days for other states and areas. You will need a copy of this Order Reference Number to collect the goods from the dealer.
How to cancel an order
If your order has not been sent, in most cases we can cancel it for you. To request a cancellation advise us of your Order Reference Number. We cannot cancel if the order has already been shipped. Phone 1800 225 450 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Atom has a dedicated Dealer support network with very cooperative and quality trained Dealer service organisations. Our dealers will provide a quick assessment and remedy any issue with the Atom product you have purchased.
Atom supports its Dealer network (as it has for the past 57 years) and will continue to do so for years to come.
PURCHASES MADE DIRECT FROM DEALER
If you purchase one of our quality products but find an issue, please return the product to your point of purchase Dealer. See Support above.
We want you to be confident when buying Atom products online. If you change your mind about a purchase you have made with us within 14 days of ordering, contact your local Dealer (the pickup point named on your receipt) and advise them you have changed your mind.
Then, please send us an email at email@example.com advising us of your decision (within the 14-day period) so we can process your request to not collect the product from your nominated dealer. When the dealer contacts us acknowledging that they have the goods (and they are unused), we will then issue you a credit less the return shipping costs, which are covered by you.
NOT REFUNDABLE OR RETURNABLE
We will not refund or replace a product that has been taken delivery of from the Dealer (including online purchases) and is used, not been used in accordance with the operator manual instructions and/or the label instructions, or the operator has used it in an abnormal way and failed to take reasonable care.
Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights.
Any issues regarding quality or failure will be treated as a warranty and rectified under the terms of warranty (where applicable) through your Dealer. Dealer will contact Atom to clarify any issues.
Please visit Warranty Policy on this website. This page covers any concerns with reliability and service of the product.